Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Add a touch of terrazzo to any living space with these side tables — Saturday mornings will never be the same again. Read a book in style, or just take some well-deserved time off on the sofa while your coffee is right there on one of our side tables. Just big enough to hold your book, your cup and saucer, and if you want, a potted plant or lamp.
- Terrazzo Side Table
- Cement terrazzo top on a solid wood slat base with black powder-coated steel rings
- Features felt feet underneath to protect surfaces
- Beautiful Duzi nights colourway on solid American Ash wooden base
- Solid American Ash slats on powder-coated steel rings bring a touch of nature into your space
- Notation Design has developed a unique concrete mix using only the highest quality ingredients and ultra-performance and environmentally friendly cement which outperforms standard portland cement in many aspects
- The aggregates they use in their terrazzo are sourced from various different mines and quarries, as well as off-cut marble from fabricators that would otherwise go to waste
Notation Design is a small, owner-run business, that produces high-quality, unique and modern terrazzo right here in South Africa. Each step is accomplished with care by a small team of people who have developed skills on the job, and who work together to produce the one-of-a-kind pieces for your home!
- Dimensions: 400cm x 400cm
- Terrazzo top diameter: 41cm
- Wood base diameter: 40cm
- Total height: 40cm
- Weight: 13kgs
- Material: American Ash and concrete
- Terrazzo is a porous surface and although sealed it should be cleaned regularly
- Cobra floor polish can be used regularly on terrazzo as a maintenance product to help keep the surface easy to clean
- Products like Mr Min furniture polish also work well to keep surfaces easy to clean
- How to remove stains:
- For acidic and staining liquids like lemon or red wine, spills should be cleaned as soon as they occur
- If the sealer is showing some staining the surface can be spot treated with bleach
- Allow the bleach to sit on the stain for a minute or two and then wash off
This product comes with a 1-year warranty on manufacturing defaults, general wear and tear not covered.