Traditionally eaten with fresh bread and olive oil - dip the bread into the oil and then the dukkah - this Egyptian spice and nut blend is also a tasty addition to rice and pasta dishes, adding a crunchy, salty, slightly spicy kick to food.
- Dip crusty bread into olive oil and then into dukkah for a tasty snack
- Add to tagines or sprinkle into couscous, rice or muffins and bread
- Add to salads, vegetables or use as a rub for meat or fish
- Try this recipe for puri with butter bean dip and dukkah
- Contains tree nuts
- May contain peanuts
- Egyptian Dukkah - Almonds (tree nuts), macadamias, sesame seeds, coriander, cumin, sugar and salt
- Made in a factory that uses tree nuts
- No added MSG
Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.