Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
To maintain the Naudé White style, winemaker Ian Naudé will always keep the same components in the blend — Semillon, Sauvignon Blanc and Chenin Blanc. Only the quantities will differ depending on the vintage, changing only the percentages according to what nature dictates that year.
- Naudé 2009 White blend
- Blend of 39% Chenin Blanc, 31% Semillon and 30% Sauvignon Blanc
- The wine shows tropical fruit intensity from Chenin Blanc and ends in a lingering citrus finish, contributed by the Sauvignon Blanc, while the Semillon provides structure to complete the blend
- Due to minimal interference and no additions (apart from minimal sulphites upon bottling), this wine has been created in order to age
- The wine will continue to develop in the cellar, and all the signs suggest that it will still be in great shape by 2030
- Wine of origin in the Western Cape
- Volume: 750ml
- ABV: 12%
- Residual sugar: 4.8g/l
- Total acidity: 5.7g/l
- pH: 3.70
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.