Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Based in the small Western Cape town of Wellington, Nabygelegen Private Cellar produces a range of small quantity, high concentration wines that are creative and full of character. The Lady Anna is a supple and elegant floral combination of Chenin's ripe melon flavours and Sauvignon’s flinty mineral notes.
- Low temperature harvest and extensive grape selection
- Chilled grapes are pressed and fermented between 10 and 13°C
- Short period of lees contact before bottling
- Pairs well with all main meals or on its own as an aperitif
70% Chenin Blanc, 25% Sauvignon, 5% Semillon
- Allergens: Sulphur
- Vintage: 2017
- Origin: Wellington
- 13% alc vol
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.