Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Based in the small Western Cape town of Wellington, Nabygelegen Private Cellar produces a range of small quantity, high concentration wines that are creative and full of character. The Chardonnay Pinot Noir is made in a classical style with a hint of lime and citrus.
- Low temperature harvested with extensive berry selection
- Single vineyard block wine bottling
- Chilled grapes are preseed and barrel fermented at 13-15°C
- Extensive work with the lees developed further complexity and concentration
- The Pinot Noir grapes are crushed and removed from skins after two hours
- Its clean minerality and concentration will love seafoods, sushi and salads
94% Chardonnay, 6% Pinot Noir
- Allergens: Sulphur
- Vintage: 2016
- Origin: Wellington
- 13.8% alc vol