Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Musgrave Gin is born out of the flavours and history of Africa and its ancient spice route. Musgrave Premium is no ordinary gin and its top notes of aromatic cardamom, African ginger (Whitei Mondei) and Grains of Paradise are reminiscent of the perfume of spice markets.
- The aroma is woody and forest-like and the flavour is an inviting, peppery warmth without the harshness of black pepper
- The woody character gives way to cloves, cinnamon and a faint hint of cardamom and leaves you with a gentle flame
- Awards: Silver at the 2016 Michelangelo awards
- Beautifully packaged, ideal for gifting
- Alcohol by volume: 43%
- Volume per bottle: 750ml
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Not only is this gin delicious, it has a great story and history to it. With all the smells and tastes that are unique to Africa, Musgrave gin is going to be a winner this summer season. Perfect with tonic or in fresh cocktails.
I would recommend this product to a friend.