Innovative product technology meets exceptional design with the sleek Thermal Glass Iron from Morphy Richards. The soleplate is the first of its kind with patented Thermoglass and vapour mist technology designed to be gentle on your clothing while efficiently combining enough heat, moisture and pressure to remove the toughest creases. It uses a fine vapour mist to deliver moisture, rather than steam, which is applied by a nozzle at the front of the iron, activated by a trigger under the handle. The vapour penetrates fibres while the soleplate gives the right amount of heat and pressure. As the water for the mist is not heated it will always be limescale free, for longer lasting performance. This method uses 80% less water and 75% less energy.
- Vapour technology with a thermoglass soleplate
- Precision nozzle
- Built in water filter with limescale management
- Precision one-touch temperature control
- LED temperature and vapour indicator
- Auto shut off
- Removable water tank with audible dry tank alert
- Power: 950W
- Water capacity: 600ml
- Cord length: 2m
- To clean the Thermoglass soleplate, wait until cool and use a damp cloth and mild detergent to wipe over, then wipe dry
- Do not spray detergent directly onto the soleplate
- To clean the exterior, allow the unit to cool and wipe over with a damp cloth and mild detergent, then wipe dry
This product comes with a 2 year warranty: 1 year retail + 1 year extended.