Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Morgenster Nocellara Del Belice Olives can be served on their own as a table olive, as Martini olives, mixed with thinly sliced oranges and red onions for a refreshing summer salad, chop and use as a topping over steamed cauliflower with breadcrumbs, grated boiled egg yolks and Morgenster Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Nocellara Del Belice Olives
- A sicilian variety well known for its crisp texture and creamy, nutty taste
- Natural fermentation in brine for 9 to 12 months
- Kosher certified
- Volume: 290gr
Store in a cool dry place. Refridgerate after opening
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.