Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
- Why can't I add this to my registry?
Notify me when this item is available
Bear witness to MONKS Mysterium, the first born gin. Infused with an elixir of fynbos and sceletium, it’s a taste of the utterly miraculous.
- Made using the unique fynbos from the Western Cape, sceletium, a range of citrus fruits and the traditional botanicals of juniper berries, coriander, orris root and angelica root
- On the nose, sweet melon and caramel aromas start the journey, leading to undertones of orange peel and herbal garrique – all framed by the juniper and angelica components
- The sweetness follows onto the palate on entry with a juicy mouthful that becomes direr on the finish with a taste profile of juniper, buchu and citrus
- Perfect serve: Double shot of Mysterium, half a shot of simple syrup (get creative with green tea, cucumber and mint infusions), half a shot of freshly squeezed lemon or lime juice. Fill your glass with ice and top up with Fitch & Leeds Indian tonic water – fresh mint to garnish
- Volume: 750ml
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.