At Mervyn Gers Clay is mixed with finely milled ceramic, to create a rougher texture, which is then shaped and fired at up to 1200°C to create strong, long-lasting stoneware. Use these serving plates to plate dishes with a charming and rustic look, or with restaurant-style elegance.
- Handmade stoneware plates
- Set includes 2 flat serving plates
- Great for serving dinner, or for serving meat or side dishes
- Food safe - no lead, cadmium or barium in the glaze
- The glaze used is not a commercial one, it is specifically developed for this range, and is therefore unique
Handmade in Cape Town, Mervyn Gers Ceramics produces functional and decorative handmade ceramics and glazed stoneware that has a beautifully organic look. Founded in 2011, these award-winning ceramics can be found on the tables of the best chefs and restaurants.
- Diameter: 30cm
- Height: 2cm
- Material: Stoneware
- Oven, microwave and dishwasher safe