Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Stocktake in progress.
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Handmade in Cape Town to order, Mervyn Gers glazed stoneware has a beautifully organic look. Clay is mixed with finely milled ceramic, to create a rougher texture, which is then shaped and fired at up to 1220°C to create strong, long-lasting stoneware. All items are handmade, making variations in texture and finish a charming part of their finish.
- Stoneware straight sided jug
- Perfect for serving milk at breakfast and tea time
- Handmade product
- Oven, microwave and dishwasher safe
- Food safe - no lead, cadmium or barium in the glaze
- The glaze used is not a commercial one, it is specifically developed for this range, and is therefore unique
- Dimensions: H 16.1cm x D 8.3cm
Customer Reviews & Ratings
I bought this Mervyn Gers jug not for milk, but as a vase for a few roses from our garden. It looks good in the kitchen, love the shape and it has a lovely glaze too. Will definitely build on this range as it is beautiful and truly South African.
I would recommend this product to a friend.