Handmade in Cape Town to order, Mervyn Gers glazed stoneware has a beautifully organic look. Clay is mixed with finely milled ceramic, to create a rougher texture, which is then shaped and fired at up to 1220°C to create strong, long-lasting stoneware. All items are handmade, making variations in texture and finish a charming part of their finish.
- Large stoneware serving bowl
- Great for serving main and side dishes and medium sized salads
- Handmade product
- Oven, microwave and dishwasher safe
- Food safe - no lead, cadmium or barium in the glaze
- The glaze used is not a commercial one, it is specifically developed for this range, and is therefore unique
- Dimensions: D 32cm x H 9.5cm