Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Welcome to the world of Mervyn Gers, where each tableware item is individually handmade in their Cape Town studio using their own clay, designs and glazes. Clay is mixed with finely milled ceramic, to create a rougher texture, which is then shaped and fired at up to 1220°C to create strong, long-lasting stoneware. The Tall Templar Candlestick Holder is individually handcrafted and its beautiful, old world look makes a lovely addition to your dinner table.
- Glazed Stoneware Candlestick Holder
- Beautiful, old world look that makes a lovely addition to your dinner table
- Fits a dinner candle with a 2.2cm diameter
- Manufactured from Mervyn Gers' own clay and specialised glazes
- All items are handmade, making variations in texture and finish a charming part of their look
- Handmade in Cape Town
- Makes a great gift
Mervyn Gers makes functional and decorative handmade ceramics that bring a natural, textured touch to any table. Every item is handcrafted using either a wheel-throwing or a mould-shaping technique, glazed by hand-dipping them in one of Mervyn Gers' bespoke glazes. Founded in 2011, these award-winning ceramics can be found on the tables of the best chefs and restaurants.
- Dimensions: 10cm (base diameter) x 18cm H
- Weight: 500g
- Material: Glazed stoneware
- Microwave safe
- Dishwasher safe