Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Get it in time for Christmas
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Megamaster's digital thermometer is the perfect tool for achieving precise temperatures when cooking, especially when grilling meat, poultry and seafood. It's battery operated and the electronic probe features temperature readings in both Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- Digital meat thermometer
- High precision electronic probe thermometer
- Can be used for outdoor grilling and other cooking purposes
- Battery operated
- On/off button
- Features temperature readings in both Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Thermometer will display "Err" when the measured temperature is outside of the measuring range
- Press "HOLD" button in current test mode to lock the current measured value, when the temperature is locked the digits will flash; press the button again to return to the current test mode
- Cover to protect eletronic probe
- Dimensions: 15cm x 2cm x 1.5cm
- Measuring range: -50°C (-58°F) to 125°C (257°F)
- Operating temperature: -20°C (-4°F) to 50°C (122°F)
- Battery type: 1.5V (LR44/AG13)
- Warning: Do not use this product to test objects that exceed temperatures of 125°C (257°F)
After each use, clean the thermometer with warm water and mild detergent, and dry thoroughly. Then insert the probe into the protective cover to store. Never submerge the gauge head under water.
This product comes with a 6 month guarantee.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Great little device – does what it should. In terms of "instant read" it takes longer than its higher-end counterparts to give a final reading. But for a weekend braai/weeknight dinner, it does the job to make sure your meat is perfect! (Especially chicken!)
For the price tag, definitely something to add to your cooking inventory without too much guilt of overspending!
/> Side note – not suitable for sugar work – max reading is 125'C. Read more
I would recommend this product to a friend.
The thermometer's digital screen cuts off, you can's see the last line of the digits. It also abruptly stops working and you have to remove the battery to restart it in the middle of trying to measure. I wouldn't recommend this thermometer to anybody.
I would not recommend this product to a friend.