Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Long recognised for producing world-class wines, Meerlust Estate has been the pride of the Myburgh family since 1756. Today, the traditional dedication to the art of winemaking continues under the guidance of Hannes Myburgh, eighth generation custodian of this seventeenth-century national monument.
- Deep, youthful purple colour with a ruby rim
- Intense dark brambly fruit on the nose, mulberry and damson plum with hints of dark chocolate and spice, tempered by a stony minerality
- The full bodied palate offers generous, ripe, pure Merlot fruit with refreshing acidity, structured yet silky tannins and pronounced length and minerality
- There is a core of juiciness, opulence and richness typical of the variety
- Ideally served at 18 - 19°C
- Recommended with red meats, game and strong cheeses
- 13.5% Alc vol
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.