Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Long recognised for producing world-class wines, Meerlust Estate has been the pride of the Myburgh family since 1756. Today, the traditional dedication to the art of winemaking continues under the guidance of Hannes Myburgh, eighth generation custodian of this seventeenth-century national monument.
- Intense, translucent purple-ruby appearance
- On the palate there are very pure Pinot fruit flavours on entry with red cherry and musk flavours coupled with fresh acidity
- The wine has layered complexity with great elegance and finesse
- Very fine lacy, almost powdery tannin on the finish
- Aging potential up to 6 years, provided wine is stored in ideal cellar conditions
- Ideally served at 16° - 18°C
- Pairs well with white and red meats, duck, Parma ham, grilled line fish, tuna, wild mushrooms and traditional cheeses
- Allergens: Sulphur
- Vintage: 2016
- Origin: Western Cape
- Alc vol: 13.9%
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.