Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Long recognised for producing world-class wines, Meerlust Estate has been the pride of the Myburgh family since 1756. Today, the traditional dedication to the art of winemaking continues under the guidance of Hannes Myburgh, eighth generation custodian of this seventeenth-century national monument.
- Very bright, polished platinum with green, vivacious hue
- Complex, appealing nose with quince, citrus and floral notes developing into lemon cream, oatmeal and marzipan richness
- On the palate the wine is full bodied and generous, but still balanced by crisp acidity
- There is ripe tropical fruit and creaminess balanced by a pure minerality typical of the variety
- The wine has a long, very pleasant lingering finish indicating the richness and persistence of the vintage
- Pairs well with grilled fish, white and red meat
- Aging potential up to six years, provided wine is stored in ideal cellar conditions
- Allergens: Sulphur
- Origin: Western Cape
- Alc vol: 13.08%