Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Mazzatti is brewed by a 160-year-old family-owned brewery in Lagundo, Northern Italy. It is brewed the traditional Italian way, which creates a crisp, clean, hoppy beer with a fuller, more satisfying body.
- Italian lager
- Intense nose, with flavours of high malt, which make this one of the highest quality Birra Speciales in Italy
- Italian beers are known for being elegant and light bodied, with a refreshing Italian crispness
- Mazzatti beer takes twice as long to make as commercially produced beers because of its unusually long lagering process, to create Mazzatti’s unique smoothness
- Mazzatti is brewed in the Italian Alps, using natural, Alpine mountain water. The water’s softness and purity mean that no chemicals are added, and Mazzatti is brewed naturally
- Alcohol by volume: 5.2%
- Volume per bottle: 330ml
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.