Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Get it in time for Christmas
- Can I send it as a gift?
- Why can't I add this to my registry?
Notify me when this item is available
The Maxime Trijol family of growers and distillers have been in existence since 1859, when they settled in the heart of the Cognac region and set about mastering the art of creating the perfectly balanced spirit.
To this day, the company is family run and they pride themselves on having total control of the production from the vineyard to the bottle, which combined with their vast experience and know-how, enables them to create a range of Cognacs that have been recognised as amongst the best in the world.
- VSOP stands for 'very superior old pale', which designates a blend where the youngest brandy is stored for at least four years in a cask, but the average wood age is much older. Maxime Trijol has an average age of 15 years
- Golden yellow in colour, this Cognac offers both virile and subtle elements on the palate
- Vanilla, spice and some dried fruit on the initial aromas, developing to include a little apricot and oak
- Mellow, dense and fruity on the mid palate with almost a perfect length providing a long lasting finish
- Alcohol by volume: 40%
- Volume per bottle: 750ml
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.