Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Maxime Trijol family of growers and distillers have been in existence since 1859, when they settled in the heart of the Cognac region and set about mastering the art of creating the perfectly balanced spirit.
To this day, the company is family run and they pride themselves on having total control of the production from the vineyard to the bottle, which combined with their vast experience and know-how, enables them to create a range of Cognacs that have been recognised as amongst the best in the world.
- A rich golden yellow colour
- A floral, fruity bouquet showing some oaky spice
- Fairly long on the palate, with a good balance and harmony between the fruit and spirit that gives this Cognac structure and finesse
- Alcohol by volume: 40%
- Volume per bottle: 750ml