Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Seasonal Blossoms from the Cape region which can be used to decorate all kinds of dishes. These edible blossoms are beautiful, flavourful and versatile — sprinkle generously and creatively on top of cakes, bakes, salads, soups and smoothies.
- Beautiful, flavourful and versatile edible dried blossoms
- Preservative free
- A mix of Cape Rose, Mallow, Hibiscus, Nasturtium, Bougainvillea and Fynbos
- Proudly produced in South Africa
Holding the essence of Natural Heritage Farming, Masterstock Cape Wild Food brings you the colourful tastes of the Cape’s traditional local harvests. Master blends of Stock, Salts, Herbs, Spices, Greens and Blossoms.
- Weight: 60g
- Ingredients: Cape Rose, Mallow, Hibiscus, Nasturtium, Bougainvillea, Fynbos
- Store away from sunlight in cool dry area
- This product has a 12 month shelf-life
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.