Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
- Why can't I add this to my registry?
Notify me when this item is available
Mason Cash have been producing beautiful, functional, iconic kitchenware for over 200 years. Famed for classic designs such as the Mason Cash mixing bowl and pudding basins, the products and brand have endured the test of time and have become design icons.
- Pale blue and white sugar storage jar
- Made from fine stoneware
- Perfect for keeping sugar in cool, dry conditions
- Also features an airtight seal to help keep contents fresh
- The Mason Cash Bakewell range is inspired by mid-19th century country kitchens of the Derbyshire town bearing the same name
- The town is steeped in fine baking traditions, where bakers made and still make their world famous puddings and tarts
- Hand wash only
- Capacity: 1L
- Dimensions: L 12.8cm x W 12.8cm x H 15.5cm
Customer Reviews & Ratings
5.0 out of 5 stars from 2 reviews
I’ve had a bad bout of breaking glass jars lately, so I thought going for the tougher mason-type would be better. I love this sugar jar! It’s bigger than I expected, but not huge so still fits in perfectly on my countertop.
There is a rubber seal on the lid, so the sugar is stored in an air-tight environment. Would definitely recommend this!
I would recommend this product to a friend.