Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Made in Italy and an icon of Italian design, the Marcato Atlas 150 Pasta Machine is the perfect tool for making fresh, homemade pasta in a variety of styles — from lasagne and pappardelle, to linguine, and raviolini. The Atlas 150 comes in a range of beautiful colours, is easy to use and built to last. Coupled with any of the Marcato accessories available, you'll be all set to cook up an authentic Italian dish from scratch. You can also make your own fresh ravioli with the easy-to-use, ravioli stamps included. It features a beautiful wooden handle for easy grip and comfort, with a die cast aluminium stamp. In one stamping action, you can quickly cut out perfect traditional ravioli shapes.
- Pasta-making set with a Marcato Atlas 150 Manual Pasta Machine and two ravioli stamps
- Made in chrome steel with anodised aluminium rollers, the machine can make and form 3 pasta shapes lasagne (with a maximum width of 15cm), fettuccine (6.5mm) and tagliolini (1.5mm)
- Compatible with a wide range of other pasta accessories from Marcato (sold separately)
- Can be set to 10 positions and a regulating knob to change and ammend the sheet thicknesses
- Combs, under cutting rollers, are removable for a deep cleaning
- The stamps included are made in die cast aluminium and solid wood — one round (58mm) and one square (48mm)
- Made in Italy
What's in the box?
- 1 x Marcato 150 Atlas machine (smooth rollers make lasagne sheets)
- 1 x Crank/handle
- 1 x Clamp for table
- 1 x Pasta attachment for two pasta types: Fettuccine and Tagliolini
- 1 x Instruction manual and recipes
- 1 x Round 58mm Stamp
- 1 x Square 48mm Stamp
- Never wash the Atlas 150 in water or in the dishwasher
- Use a brush and a wooden stick to clean the machine of any leftover pasta dough
- The stamps are not water resistant or dishwasher safe
- For cleaning the stamps, use a brush and a cloth
- The Atlas 150 comes with a 2-year legal warranty and an extended 8-year warranty on manufacturing faults for a total 10-year warranty
- The stamps have a 2 year warranty