Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Otello is a limited edition manual pasta machine built using the first pasta machine design created by founder Otello Marcato in the 1930s in his small workshop where Marcato's history began. This is something truly unique with only 2000 machines per colour available — a gift that will give someone the tool to make authentic, homemade pasta for years to come.
- Limited edition manual pasta machine
- The structure is aluminium, while the base of the pasta machine is wooden
- Can make lasagne, fettuccine and tagliolini
- Available in 3 beautiful finishes to suit your taste
- Features a vintage design and is made to last
- Made in Italy
- Dimensions: 22cm x 18cm x 18.5cm
- Weight: 3.6kg
- The machine is not water safe, clean the item using a dry cloth and a brush
- Use a brush and a wooden stick to clean the machine of any leftover pasta dough
- Never wash in water or in the dishwasher
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.