Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Marga Mulino is the only machine that lets you prepare flakes and flour from grains in just a few minutes. It can be used with both soft grains, such as oat, barley and rye, and hard grains, such as spelt, kamut, rice, and buckwheat. Grinding your own flours and grains means you'll have full control over every step of the process ensuring only the best quality, freshest ingredients are used resulting in a superior finished product and reduced environmental impact.
- A compact mill suitable for grinding wheat and grains to make flour, flakes, and malt for beer
- Practical adjustment knob with 6 different positions to customise grinding according to use or taste
- Marga Mulino uses 3 rollers that rotate at different speeds
- The distance between the rollers, set with an adjustment knob, determines the type of processing: position 5-6 to obtain grain flour and positions 1 to 4 to obtain grain flakes with different textures
- The machine is made of high-quality chrome steel, whereas the rollers are made of food-grade anodised aluminium — a material that guarantees no harmful particles are released during use
- Made in Italy
- Machine material: Chrome steel
- Roller material: Food-grade anodised aluminium
- Never wash the machine with water or soap, or in the dishwasher
- The first time Marga Mulino is used, run the machine in position 0 for the first 2-3 minutes, then discard the obtained flour
- Clean the machine by simply removing any stuck product with the brush provided
- Clean the rollers by grinding a little rice
- If the grain is too hard and jams inside the rollers; use the machine by hand to apply greater force
- Do not grind moist or oily grains