Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
The attachment for preparing the king of stuffed pasta. Made for those who love creating new combinations of ingredients and impressing friends and family with incredibly good food, this attachment takes homemade ravioli making to the next level.
- Ravioli attachment for the Marcato Atlas 150 Pasta Machine
- Makes creating new and interesting ravioli easy
- Ravioli will have a diameter of 45 mm
- The recommended thickness of the pasta sheet is at position 6 on the adjustment knob of the pasta machine
- Made in Italy
- Never wash in water or in the dishwasher
- Use a brush and a wooden stick to clean the attachment of any leftover pasta dough
Customer Reviews & Ratings
3.5 out of 5 stars from 2 reviews
If you enjoy your Ravioli this is the perfect machine to compliment the Marcato 150.
Making Ravioli almost seems like cheating now as the process is painless compared to making Ravioli by hand.
The machine produced 3 pockets in a row of good size. Some online reviews say the pockets are too small but I can only assume they are referring to the machine which produces 4 pockets Read more
I would recommend this product to a friend.
I need to say from the beginning that I have only tried using this machine twice so far, so I may edit the review for better or worse as I use it more.
So far, the first time I tried making ravioli, it was an absolute disaster. The pasta rolled out nicely in my Atlas machine, but each time I ran it through my ravioli attachment, it would get clogged and stuck, and is very difficult Read more
I would not recommend this product to a friend.