Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
- Why can't I add this to my registry?
Notify me when this item is available
The attachment for preparing one of the oldest known types of pasta, originally from the Campania region. Vermicelli have a round cross-section and a diameter of 1mm — they are traditionally made with durum wheat flour.
- Vermicelli attachment for the Marcato Atlas 150 Manual Pasta Machine
- Vermicelli will have a diameter of 1 mm
- The recommended thickness of the pasta sheet is at position 4 on the adjustment knob of the pasta machine
- Made in Italy
- Never wash in water or in the dishwasher
- Use a brush and a wooden stick to clean the attachment of any leftover pasta dough