Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The attachment for preparing one of the oldest known types of pasta, originally from the Campania region. Vermicelli have a round cross-section and a diameter of 1mm — they are traditionally made with durum wheat flour.
- Vermicelli attachment for the Marcato Atlas 150 Manual Pasta Machine
- Vermicelli will have a diameter of 1 mm
- The recommended thickness of the pasta sheet is at position 4 on the adjustment knob of the pasta machine
- Made in Italy
- Never wash in water or in the dishwasher
- Use a brush and a wooden stick to clean the attachment of any leftover pasta dough
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.