Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Manitowoc Sotto UG20 will quietly do its job reliably making quality, clean and clear ice. The perfect solution for venues where just a few large cubes in the glass are preferred.
- Automatic ice cube making machine
- Up to 20kg ice production per 24 hours
- Features a 5.5kg storage capacity, reduced energy consumption, and front ventiliation
- High grade stainless steel exterior
- Industry leading performance
- Intuitive control system
- Redesigned refrigeration system yields up to 43% more ice
- Slide-out air filter
- Tool-free food zone
- Large, clean, clear 20g gourmet ice cubes
- Levelers & height adjustable legs from 101mm - 152mm
- Commercial warranty
- Includes free supplier delivery to main city areas. Supplier may require to quote to outlying areas and for any surcharges or gate fees.
Notes on installing the Manitowoc:
- This ice machine will need to be plumbed in by a qualified plumber
- A water line is provided, and will need a threaded tap to be connected properly
- The machine is ventilated through the front, so it should not be installed behind closed doors, as it won't be able to ventilate properly
- The ice machine uses gravity to drain away waste water, so the drainage in the installation area should be lower than the drainage pipe installed in the back
- The machine will require a single phase 15amp single phase plug point
- Depending on the water condition, upon request the supplier can install a water filter to the machine at an additional cost, payable direct to the supplier
- Ice cube measurements: L 34mm x H 33mm
- Machine dimensions: D 45cm x W 47.5cm x H 63cm
This product comes with a 1 year labor coverage and 2 year parts commercial warranty.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.