Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
Striking a perfect balance between innovation and stylish design, the Vision toaster ensures your toast is done to perfection as you watch it cook through the heat retaining transparent side panels. The extra-wide slots allow for the toasting of rolls, muffins, croissants and crumpets, while the bagel function offers single-side toasting. The quartz elements toast the bread quickly and evenly and the eight browning settings make for precise browning that can be stopped as you see that you have hit the perfect level of brown. The Vision toaster will soon be your new best friend come breakfast time.
- Glass toaster that allows you to visually monitor the toast browning, for toast just as you like it
- Double-insulated, toughened glass windows are easy to clean and provide safe opening and closing when inserting your choice of bread
- High quality quartz elements with patented technology that delivers consistent browning control and a long product life
- Extra wide slot with automatic self centring for toasting most types of bread
- Accurate timing control for simple, fast and even browning
- Extra lift lever lifts higher to safely remove smaller pieces of bread
- Simple to operate with one button per function
- Toasting cycle indicator illuminates when toaster is in use
- Single side toasting with the bagel function as well as reheat and defrost functions
- Power: 1450W
- Dimensions: 22.5cm H x 39.5cm L x 18cm D
- Weight: 3.9kg
- Slot width: 3.8cm
- Body material: Stainless steel, aluminium and glass
- Before cleaning, moving or storing, unplug and let the appliance cool down
- Slide out the crumb tray and empty regularly
- To open the doors, press on the buttons under the appliance
- If necessary, use a damp cloth to clean the windows
- Wipe externally with a slightly damp cloth
- Never insert a metal object inside the toaster
- Don't hold the appliance upside down and do not shake it to remove the crumbs
- Never use abrasive cleaning products
- This product comes with a 3 year warranty for domestic use
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.