Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
- Why can't I add this to my registry?
Notify me when this item is available
The Magefesa pressure cooker speeds up the cooking process dramatically. It features a unique open-close twist mechanism on the lid, making it easier to place or remove the lid. It is made using high quality stainless steel and has bakelite handles. The lid of the pressure cooker features a silicone air and liquid tight seal.
- Pressure cooker with lid
- Includes sealing ring
- Cooks up to 5 times faster
- Saves up to 70% on energy when cooking
- Made from high quality 18/10 stainless steel
- Bakelite handles
- 5 security features
- Suitable fo all hobs including induction
- Preserves more vitamins & minerals
- Thermo-diffused impact-bonded base
- Highly effective heat distibution
- Pressure: 80kPa
- Thickness: 1.2mm
- Heat Source: Gas, Halogen, Electric, Induction, Ceramic Glass
- To maintain your pressure cooker in its original state, follow the instructions in the manual under cleaning and maintenance
- Wash in warm water using mild soap and a non-abrasive cleaning pad or sponge
- Rinse thoroughly and dry
- Do not place the pressure cooker or any of its components in the dishwasher
- To clean the lid place the lid under a stream of tap water
- To remove stains from the body add 1/2 cup lemon juice and 2 cups of boiling water to the pot
- Wash the seal with soapy water and place it back in the lid
This product comes with a 5 year warranty
Customer Reviews & Ratings
This is a straightforward stovetop pressure cooker, easy, quick and safe to use. It cleans easily. Unfortunately the instructions are in Spanish, but a printable English version is available on the Magefesa website. I have so far cooked soup, oxtail stew and samp successfully, no need to presoak pulses and samp. I suggest buying an extra gasket seal, good to have separate seals for savoury and sweRead more
I would recommend this product to a friend.