Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
This hand-poured candle is made in Woodstock, Cape Town, by Madame Luna. It portrays the Goliath beetle, a very large tropical beetle typical of Africa, which symbolises different forms of healthy, natural, and proactive change. Its initial sweet smell is boosted with a woody black amber scent that will fill your space with a warm, rich smell, and positive energy.
- Adds a gentle, warm scent and light to the room
- Comes in a classic yet modern amber jar with lid that will add a decorative touch to your space
Madame Luna is a proudly South African homeware and gifting brand created in 2010 by ceramist, Lynne Lange. At Madame Luna, they pride themselves on mixing design, industry insights, and modern perfumery knowledge, and always aim to create unique, handcrafted luxury products that combine high quality ingredients and original recipes.
- Dimensions: 6.9cm H x 6.4cm D
- Burn time: 20 hours
- Dimensions: 11.5cm H x 10.2cm D
- Burn time: 54 hours
- Trim the wick down to 5mm after each burn to ensure longevity