Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Luigi Bormioli Roma 1960 range of Via Veneto barware is inspired by the Dolce Vita popular in Rome back in 1960. The Roma Gin Glasses are the ideal elegant vessels with cut crystal look and generous capacity for serving fresh, good-looking G 'n T.
- Set of 6 gin glasses with a retro cut-glass look
- Will retain ultra-clear brilliance through 4,000 dishwashing cycles
- Lead free
- Made in Italy
- Dishwasher safe
Luigi Bormioli is known for designer glassmaking. Art, creativity, aesthetic inventiveness, continuous innovation and quality standards are all key factors that are synonymous with the brand. The wide range of professional wine glasses is the result of research, sensory analysis and scientific studies on shapes, sizes, materials and treatments, all designed to emphasise the aroma, texture, taste and colour of the wine or other drink. The result is a real feast for the senses.
- Dimensions: 11.4cm x 11.4cm x 23.5cm
- Capacity: 800ml
- Hand wash and dishwasher safe