Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
One of a handful of gins actually distilled in London, the London No. 1 was created to echo the complex and full bodied gins of yesteryear, albeit with a modern twist – a striking turquoise blue colour derived from maceration with gardenia flowers. The highest quality Suffolk and Norfolk grain is used in distillation and the small batch pot still method ensures a consistent quality. The inclusion of 12 carefully selected botanicals makes The London No. 1 a gin to be savoured.
- Unique flavour from the use of 12 botanicals and spices
- Botanicals include cinnamon, orange peel, angelica root, almond, savory, iris root, juniper, bergamot, liquorice, lemon peel, coriander and cassia
- Best served in a highball type glass with ice, orange peel, lime peel and juniper berries
- Alcohol by volume: 47%
- Volume per bottle: 750ml
Customer Reviews & Ratings
This gin is a masterpiece! It's likened to a diamond: the colour is stunning, the clear smooth taste is wonderful, you can sip with enjoyment for hours. This is a gin for the top shelf and only used on those special days.
I would recommend this product to a friend.
After searching numerous bottle stores and scouring all over I finally found this bottle at YUPPIECHIEF - truly happy that this is stocked here. My husband is over the moon and I thank you YUPPIECHIEF.
Would recommend this to any gin lover.
I would not recommend this product to a friend.