Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Easily cook meals from noodles and soup to steamed vegetables with the Lock & Lock Microwave Container range. The Microwave range allows you to go from microwave to table with its design for convenient cooking and heating. The containers are designed for the microwave and feature a steam hole in the lid which is transparent with a 4-side locking mechanism, making them completely air and liquid tight and allows you to see contents without opening the lid.
- Container specifically designed for convenient microwave cooking and heating
- Features a transparent 4-side locking mechanism lid which makes them completely air and liquid tight and allows you to see contents without opening the lid
- The lid features a steam hole which allows you to keep the lid on while cooking or heating and helps keep the flavour locked in
- Made with BPA-free PP plastic and FDA Approved antimicrobial silicone seal
- Heat resistant up to 140°C
- Suitable for the dishwasher
- Dimensions: 8.5cm H x 19.8cm D x 19.8cm W
- Weight: 317g
- Capacity: 1.3L
- Material: BPA free PP plastic and FDA approved silicone
- Wash container before and directly after use to avoid discolouration from cooking specific foods
- Do not heat an empty container in the microwave
- The microwave containers are only suitable for conventional and non-conventional microwave
- Do not use the containers in the oven, microwave ovens and/or under the grill
- The containers are not suitable for cooking and heating greasy food such as bacon
- Always open the steam hole when containers are in use
- Always use recommended recipe time in order to not overheat contents
- When cooking or heating foods with less water, cook for a shorter time period in order to not overheat
- Always allow containers to thaw to room temperature when taking the containers from the freezer to the microwave, in order to avoid cracking and damage to containers
- Strong impact can cause breakage and damage to the container
- Do not fill containers to the top when freezing containers as expansion will occur and can cause damage to the container
- This product comes with a 1 year warranty
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.