Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Easily cook meals from noodles and soup to steamed vegetables in the Lock & Lock Microwave 2.4 litre container. The Lock & Lock Microwave range allows you to go from microwave to table with its design for convenient cooking and heating.
- Container specifically designed for convenient microwave cooking and heating
- Features a transparent 4-side locking mechanism lid which makes them completely air and liquid tight and allows you to see contents without opening the lid
- The lid features a steam hole which allows you to keep the lid on while cooking or heating and helps keep the flavour locked in
- Made with BPA-free PP plastic and FDA approved antimicrobial silicone seal
- Heat resistant up to 140°C
- Suitable for the dishwasher
- Dimensions: 10.4cm H x 21.5cm D x 21.5cm W
- Weight: 500g
- Capacity: 2.4L
- Material: BPA free PP plastic and FDA approved silicone
- Wash container before and directly after use to avoid discolouration from cooking specific foods
- Do not heat an empty container in the microwave
- The microwave containers are only suitable for conventional and non-conventional microwave
- Do not use the containers in the oven, microwave ovens and/or under the grill
- The containers are not suitable for cooking and heating greasy food such as bacon
- Always open the steam hole when containers are in use
- Always use recommended recipe time in order to not overheat contents
- When cooking or heating foods with less water, cook for a shorter time period in order to not overheat
- Always allow containers to thaw to room temperature when taking the containers from the freezer to the microwave, in order to avoid cracking and damage to containers
- Strong impact can cause breakage and damage to the container
- Do not fill containers to the top when freezing containers as expansion will occur and can cause damage to the container
- This product comes with a 1 year warranty