Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Lock & Lock Twist Container has an airtight screw-type cap and a transparent body that makes it easy to view the contents inside. The versatile container is a great way to get organised and makes it easy to store food, and can also be used to store items around the house such as nails, stationery, and more.
- Storage container with twist lid
- 100% airtight and leakproof
- BPA free
- Material: PP plastic with silicone seal
- 150ml: 5.9cm H x 7.7cm D x 7.7cm W and weight: 41g
- 360ml: 7.4cm H x 9.7cm D x 9.7cm W and weight: 65g
- 640ml: 9.1cm H x 11cm D x 11cm W and weight: 90g
- 1L: 13.3cm H x 11.4cm D x 11.4cm W and weight: 100g
- 1.3L: 17.3cm H x 11.6cm D x 11.6cm W and weight: 120g
- 1.9L: 20.6cm H x 12.7cm D x 12.7cm W and weight: 149g
- Dishwasher safe
- Freezer safe
- Open lid before using in microwave
- Only use in microwave for reheating purposes and do not keep in microwave for longer than 3 minutes
- Do not use in oven or under a grill
- Do not use an empty container in the microwave
- Avoid microwaving foods high in fat and oil, as the fats and oils will boil and cause damage to the inside of the container
- Keeping carbonated or fermented food in the container for extended periods of time can deteriorate airtightness
- Keep away from fire
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or scourers
- This product comes with a 1 year warranty
Customer Reviews & Ratings
5100%View 4 out of 4 total reviews
40%0 out of 4 total reviews
30%0 out of 4 total reviews
20%0 out of 4 total reviews
10%0 out of 4 total reviews
This is such a fantastic product, that 1 day after using it for the first time, I came back here and bought another! :) Bought the 150ml and the 360ml containers. They screw on easily and seal well. The 150ml one is the perfect size for a serving of yoghurt - the 360ml can take your serving of yoghurt plus some berries or nuts added to it with space to mix :) Will most probably be back to buy moreRead more
I would recommend this product to a friend.