Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Breathe happiness and style into your home with South Africa's most beautiful variety of peel-and-stick vinyl wallpapers. With such a vast variety of styles, and being so easy to install, you can change your interior design with the seasons. This striking Fluorescent Sunbirds wallpaper makes a beautiful addition to any living room or bedroom space.
- Peel-and-stick vinyl wallpaper
- Self-adhesive and wipeable
- Comes in an easy to handle 50cm x 9.8m wallpaper roll
- Covers area of just under 5sqm depending on pattern repeat
Local Decor has a vast selection of the most advanced wallpapers. From oversized floral designs, marble textures, mesmerising geometrics, mural scenes, and the loveliest kids’ designs, there’s an abundance to delight every interior style. Their wallpapers and murals are of the highest quality, durable and non-porous, so they hold up beautifully in bathrooms and kitchens.
- Dimensions: 980cm x 50cm
- Material: 100 micron matte vinyl
- Application: Self-adhesive
- Tools needed to apply the wallpaper:
- The right amount of wallpaper for your wall
- A pencil
- A measuring tape
- A razor blade or Stanley knife
- A spirit level
- A wallpaper brush or something similar to push out any bubbles
- Follow the wallpaper application guide here
- Wipe clean with damp cloth and mild soap
- Do not use harsh chemicals
- Easily removed with a hairdryer
- Use on non-oil based paint and smooth, flat surfaces
- Wallpaper is perfect for bathrooms as it is not porous and does not allow for mould or mildew build up
- The wallpaper cannot be used inside a shower as it is not waterproof, however it can go behind a freestanding bath
- Silicone in the edges where the wallpaper meets a vanity, shower wall or toilet just to avoid any possible water leaks getting in behind the glue (a standard silicone in clear or white is perfect)
- The bathroom needs to have ventilation as a massive steam build up will effect the glue
- Wallpaper can be used in a kitchen and to cover tiles, but don't scrub the wallpaper clean with harsh chemicals
- Wipe it down with a damp soapy cloth (same applies for the edge of the wallpaper, meeting the sink)
- This wallpaper is not for external use, even on a covered patio — the wallpaper does not handle well in cold conditions
NOTE: The peel-and-stick wallpaper doesn't adhere to Dulux luxury washable paint. We advise to paint the wall with a coat of bonding liquid first in this case.
- The 3 year guarantee is the standard life given to this vinyl
- However, if the wall prep is done correctly as per instructions, then the wallpaper could last even longer — wall prep is the most important step to applying a wallpaper