Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Liezie Mulder is the co-owner and head chef of Knysna’s popular café and artisan bakery, île de païn. Liezie trained as a chef in the US, working under inspirational chefs in esteemed kitchens. It was here she met her life and business partner, master baker Markus Färbinger. Together, Liezie and Markus started île de païn on a wing and a prayer when they returned to Knysna in 2002. Local whispers soon spread about a small café on Thesen Island offering the authentic coffee, croissants and sandwiches. île de païn has grown up and expanded but stayed close to its roots.
- Make casual, relaxed restaurant-quality dishes – most of the recipes are favourites that have appeared on the menu at île de pain
- A wholesome, health-conscious approach to food that is both delicious and impressive to serve
- A bread-baking section from île de pain’s master bakers
- The secrets to foolproof patisserie and sweet treats
- A wide variety of tastes and techniques, inspired by the chef’s travels around the world
Please note that we do not accept returns on books. See our Help Center for more info.
- Hard cover
- 192 pages
- Over 75 recipes