Italy abounds with these quintessential biscuits, baked twice according to tradition to give them their unique crisp texture and long life. Originating in Tuscany, Italy, Cantuccini are traditionally enjoyed dipped in sweet wine, coffee or cappuccino. Of the many varieties found in Italy, Cantucci studded with whole almonds and flavoured with a hint of vanilla remain the most popular.
- Crisp, almond and vanilla biscotti
- Twice baked for an extra crispy texture, made with almonds and vanilla
- Delicious with tea or crushed to make a crust for other desserts
- Ingredients: Wheat Flour (Gluten), Sugar, Egg, Almonds (10%), Raising agent, Flavouring, Salt
- Allergens: Wheat, Gluten, Egg, Tree Nuts
- Store in a cool dry place and use within best before date
- Once opened, transfer to a resealable airtight container to retain freshness