These traditional light and crisp almond biscuits originated in 16th century Italy. Today they are enjoyed around the world as a delicate accompaniment to dessert wine or coffee. Leo Foods' Amaretti are made according to ancient tradition using ground sweet almonds and egg whites, baked slowly to acheive their delicate crisp texture. Enjoy on their own or crushed into a crumbly crust or as a topping for desserts.
- Crisp, almond biscuits
- Made from ground almonds and egg whites to acheive a crisp, lightly sweet biscuit
- Delicious with tea or crushed to make a crust for other desserts
- Ingredients: Sugar, Almonds, Egg White, Wheat Flour (Gluten), Apricot Kernels, Butter (Contains: Cream, Salt), Vegetable Fibre, Raising Agent, Salt
- Allergens: Wheat, Gluten, Egg, Tree Nuts, Cow's Milk
- Store in a cool dry place and use within best before date
- Once opened, transfer to a resealable airtight container to retain freshness