The Panforte is a traditional cake dating from medieval times and perinnally in Siena, Italy. The Crusaders used Panforte, or 'strong bread', as a source of nutrition and energy-giving sustenance. Leo Foods Panforte Nero is a mixture of honey, spices, glace fruit and nuts and laced with deliciously dark chocolate. Packaged in medieval-style packaging, the Panforte Margherita is an excellent gift.
- Traditional Italian panforte
- Made from preserved fruit, honey and spices with a touch of decadent dark chocolate
- Ingredients: Glace Fruit (23%) (Contains: Melon, Orange, Lemon, Sugar, Glucose, Citric Acid, Preservatives: Potassium Sorbate, Sulphur Dioxide), Sugar, Almonds (16%), Wheat Flour (Gluten), Honey (8%), Glucose, Butter (Contains: Cream, Salt), Hazelnuts (4%), Cocoa Powder (2%), Spices, Wafer Paper (Contains: Potato Starch, Water, Vegetable Oil [Palm Fruit]), Corn starch
- Store in a cool dry place and use within best before date
- Once opened, transfer to a resealable airtight container to retain freshness