One of the most widely drunk beverages in the world, coffee is close to many people's hearts, and like wine, the area it is grown in affects the taste and flavour profile (along with other factors, including roast, freshness, and so on). Legado sources beans from all over the world, roasting them in sunny Stellenbosch. The Espresso Blend combines the best of several roasts and origins, to create a perfect espresso.
- Tasting notes: medium roast as the backbone, with lighter roasts for extra fruitiness
- A blend of the best beans to create a balanced espresso blend
- Combines sweetness, acidity, and body
- Beans sourced from Africa, and South and Central America
Freshly roasted within two weeks.
- Region: Americas and East Africa