Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Balconissima Glossy offers plenty of space for flowers, herbs and small shrubs, and adds a stylish accent and touch of sheen to your space. With its elongated shape, the container can be used to make the ideal herb garden on the windowsill, a succulent garden on the living room shelf or it can be filled with flowering plants as an unusual table decoration.
- For relaxed plant care without daily watering
- Plants can easily be placed in the containers of the Glossy Collection
- A stick inserted into the culture pot from below transports moisture evenly to the roots
- The water level indicator can then be used to check when it is time to fill up the reservoir again
- Has a "plug and play" watering system
- Uses the 10cm-12cm pot
- Insert the wick, fill the reservoir and pop the plant in
Since launching on the market in 2000, Lechuza has become an expert in beautiful and functional planters made from high-quality plastic. Geobra Brandstätter, the company that also manufactures the famous Playmobil figures, has many years of expertise in processing plastic. Their sophisticated features, proven quality and the superb design of all the product developments set their innovations apart.
- Dimensions: 40cm x 14cm x 14cm
- Always make sure your planter has sufficient water in the reservoir by keeping an eye on the water level monitor
- Different planters have different light needs, find out what yours is
- This product comes with a 1 year warranty
Customer Reviews & Ratings
5.0 out of 5 stars from 2 reviews
Love the product - it looks classy in the kitchen and the Woolies herb pots fit perfectly. Did a bit of research and it seems that not all the herbs like to be permanently moist, so for those I just skip the wick, but still put them in the planter (and water manually). Going to buy another one :)
I would recommend this product to a friend.