Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Orchidea plant pot from Lechuza was especially designed for and perfectly tailored to the high demands of Orchids. A balanced interplay of water, light and air is particularly important for the roots in order to achieve an opulent flowering splendour and healthy growth. To imitate the supply of plants in the best possible way, the irrigation system has been completely adapted to the needs of orchids.
- Adapted to the needs of orchids
- The semi-transparent, removeable plant insert provides the roots with sufficient light
- The orchid substrate ensures a balanced supply of water and air, good nutrient storage and a constant pH value
- Has a water level indicator
- Its curved shape reminds of a delicate petal
- Comes complete with the liner and PON substrate
- Plant height max: 30 cm
- Water reservoir 0,3L
The Lechuza planter range is designed and manufactured at their environmentally certified production site in Germany, to the highest production standards. Lechuza planters offer quality, style and a smart self-watering system.
- W 18.3cm x D 17.9cm x H 19.5cm
- The product come with a 1 year warranty
Customer Reviews & Ratings
This pot looks fantastic on my kitchen counter. It was easy to follow the planting instructions and set the whole thing up. According to the manufacturer's info one has to water the plant from above for 3 months until the roots have grown sufficiently to reach into the little reservoir. I just have no idea how things will work from then on - where does one top up?
I would recommend this product to a friend.