Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Lechuza planter range is designed and manufactured at their environmentally certified production site in Germany, to the highest production standards. Lechuza planters offer quality, style and a smart self-watering system.
- Self-watering planter
- For all standard herb pots with a 10-12cm diameter
- Comes with a wick irrigation system
- Suitable for indoors or outdoors
- No repotting necessary
- Simply place store-bought herbs with grow pot in the planter
- Food safe
- Manufactured in Germany to highest quality standard
- For the first three months that your plant is in the Lechuza planter with sub-irrigation set, the plant must be watered from above onto the soil
- After about three months, the roots of the plant will have had a chance to grow far enough into the soil that they can reach the water reservoir
- From then, you can water your plant conveniently via the water supply shaft
- Dimensions: 14cm x 14cm x 14cm
This product comes with a 2 year guarantee.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
The concept of the self-watering planter is great and I have several, but this particular one does not come with the full kit as the others do. You need to have a pot that fits inside and soil. So it is less convenient than the others that come with pots and granules for planting. So still a great product, but you need to do some work yourself.
I would recommend this product to a friend.
I bought three of these pots as an addition to my kitchen. I planted rosemary, mint and some edible flowers. I followed the instructions (and was supervised by my husband!), but unfortunately all 3 plants died despite me following instructions and the water indicator showing that there was sufficient.
I would not recommend this product to a friend.