Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Lechuza planter range is designed and manufactured at their environmentally certified production site in Germany, to the highest production standards. Lechuza planters offer quality, style and a smart self-watering system.
- Self-watering maxi planter
- Comes complete with the sub-irrigation system, inorganic plant substrate (PON) and water level indicator
- Suitable for indoors or outdoors
- Very good with tricky plants like orchids
- Fully UV and weather proof
- Made from recyclable polypropylene plastic
- Manufactured in Germany to highest quality standards
- For the first three months that your plant is in the Lechuza planter with sub-irrigation set, the plant must be watered from above onto the soil
- After about three months, the roots of the plant will have had a chance to grow far enough into the soil that they can reach the water reservoir
- From then, you can water your plant conveniently via the water supply shaft
- Dimensions: 14cm x 18cm
This product comes with a 2 year guarantee.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
The pot is great to look at and the substrate it comes with makes planting the plant really easy, especially if the nursery pot is a bit bigger. With some others in the range you need to have a pot that will fit inside, which is fine, but with this planter you don't have to worry about the pot fitting as the plant is taken out and planted in the substrate.
I love the water level indicator a Read more
I would recommend this product to a friend.