The Lechuza planter range is designed and manufactured at their environmentally certified production site in Germany, to the highest production standards. Lechuza planters offer quality, style and a smart self-watering system.
- Self-watering maxi planter
- Comes complete with the sub-irrigation system, inorganic plant substrate (PON) and water level indicator
- Suitable for indoors or outdoors
- Very good with tricky plants like orchids
- Fully UV and weather proof
- Made from recyclable polypropylene plastic
- Manufactured in Germany to highest quality standards
- For the first three months that your plant is in the Lechuza planter with sub-irrigation set, the plant must be watered from above onto the soil
- After about three months, the roots of the plant will have had a chance to grow far enough into the soil that they can reach the water reservoir
- From then, you can water your plant conveniently via the water supply shaft
- Dimensions: 14cm x 18cm
This product comes with a 2 year guarantee.