Le Creuset is known the world over for making the best in cast iron cookware, with its beautiful bright colours and long-lasting quality. The Signature range has the classic durable and hygienic enamel finish, but also includes wider handles that provide even weight distribution and a secure grip, and larger, more comfortable knobs that are heat resistant up to 260°C.
- 2.4 litre round cast iron cocotte
- Perfect for simmering tender and succulent one-pot casseroles, preparing a risotto or a pot roast, serving a hot soup or a cold gazpacho, boiling pasta or vegetables and stewing fruit
- Even heat distribution as the base, sides and lid are of equal thickness, preventing hotspots or heat loss
- Cocotte retains heat once warm and can continue cooking on a lower heat setting, making it energy efficient
- Perfectly fitted lid ensures that heat, moisture and flavours are tightly sealed in
- Oversized handles ensure an even weight distribution and give a secure grip Base will never warp, maintaining the pot's stability
- Great for keeping food warm while serving at the table, holding foods that are marinating or storing foods (raw or cooked) in the fridge or freezer
- Durable enamel coating is hygienic, doesn't retain odours and is easy to clean
- Phenolic lid knob is heat resistant up to 260°C
- Suitable on all stove top surfaces and inside the oven
- Oven, grill, freezer and dishwasher safe
- Comes with a silver knob
- Capacity: 2.4L
- Diameter: 20cm
The Berry variation, which for years has been under development at the Le Creuset Cast Iron Foundry in France, contains gold elements that give it a particular colour depth and an exclusive look.
This limited-edition hue features gold pigments in the gradation formulation, resulting in a highly unique and much brighter pinkish tone.
The enamel colour is thus more vibrant and noticeably different from any of the other pinks Le Creuset has previously offered.
All French Ovens & Cocottes carry a lifetime replacement/repair guarantee from manufacturing defects/flaws. The guarantee does not cover damage due to overheating, scraping & chipping through mishandling and improper use.