Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
This updated kitchen classic enhances the cooking process by evenly distributing heat and locking in the optimal amount of moisture. With ergonomic handles and advanced interior enamel that resists chipping and cleans easily, Le Creuset’s Signature Round Casserole blends the best of the past with the latest innovations in comfort and functionality.
- 1.8 litre round cast iron casserole
- Perfect for preparing a risotto, serving a hot soup or a cold gazpacho, boiling pasta or vegetables and stewing fruit
- Even heat distribution as the base, sides and lid are of equal thickness, preventing hotspots or heat loss
- Casseroles retain heat once warm and can continue cooking on a lower heat setting, making it energy efficient
- Perfectly fitted lid ensures that heat, moisture and flavours are tightly sealed in
- Oversized handles ensure an even weight distribution and give a secure grip
- Base will never warp, maintaining the pot's stability
- Great for keeping food warm while serving at the table, holding foods that are marinating or storing foods (raw or cooked) in the fridge or freezer
- Durable enamel coating is hygienic, doesn't retain odours and is easy to clean
- Phenolic lid knob is heat resistant up to 260°C
- Suitable on all stove top surfaces and inside the oven
- Oven, grill, freezer and dishwasher safe
- Comes with a silver knob
- Capacity: 1.8L
- Diameter: 18cm
- Country of origin: France
- Heat Source: Gas, Electric, Induction, Ceramic Glass, Halogen, Oven
All French Ovens and Casseroles carry a lifetime replacement/repair guarantee from manufacturing defects/flaws. The guarantee does not cover damage due to overheating, scraping and chipping through mishandling and improper use.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
4.5 out of 5 stars from 2 reviews
This pot is small... It is perfect for two people. It looks cute and is easy to clean. I found that the food cooks evenly and does not burn easily if you take your eye off the stove. For an idea on size - the pot fits perfectly over the smaller plate on my ceramic stove. The 18cm is pricy for its size and I would recommend buying the larger size as that would be more value for money.
I would recommend this product to a friend.