Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Le Creuset is known the world over for making the best in cast iron cookware, with its beautiful bright colours and long-lasting quality. The Signature range has the classic durable and hygienic enamel finish, but also includes wider handles that provide even weight distribution and a secure grip, and larger, more comfortable knobs that are heat resistant up to 260°C.
- 2.4 litre round cast iron casserole
- Perfect for simmering tender and succulent one-pot casseroles, preparing a risotto or a pot roast, serving a hot soup or a cold gazpacho, boiling pasta or vegetables and stewing fruit
- Even heat distribution as the base, sides and lid are of equal thickness, preventing hotspots or heat loss
- Casseroles retain heat once warm and can continue cooking on a lower heat setting, making it energy efficient
- Perfectly fitted lid ensures that heat, moisture and flavours are tightly sealed in
- Oversized handles ensure an even weight distribution and give a secure grip Base will never warp, maintaining the pot's stability
- Great for keeping food warm while serving at the table, holding foods that are marinating or storing foods (raw or cooked) in the fridge or freezer
- Durable enamel coating is hygienic, doesn't retain odours and is easy to clean
- Phenolic lid knob is heat resistant up to 260°C
- Suitable on all stove top surfaces and inside the oven
- Oven, grill, freezer and dishwasher safe
- Comes with a silver knob
- Capacity: 2.4L
- Diameter: 20cm
The Berry variation, which for years has been under development at the Le Creuset Cast Iron Foundry in France, contains gold elements that give it a particular colour depth and an exclusive look.
This limited-edition hue features gold pigments in the gradation formulation, resulting in a highly unique and much brighter pinkish tone.
The enamel colour is thus more vibrant and noticeably different from any of the other pinks Le Creuset has previously offered.
- Heat Source: Gas, Induction, Electric, Ceramic Glass, Halogen, Oven
All French Ovens & Casseroles carry a lifetime replacement/repair guarantee from manufacturing defects/flaws. The guarantee does not cover damage due to overheating, scraping & chipping through mishandling and improper use.